My make-up experience includes working as counter manager for Benefit Cosmetics for 4 years and have been a freelance, mobile MUA since 2013.
My true passion is making people look and feel great about themselves, a beautiful set of eyebrows is face defining, so to be able to create that for someone is so rewarding.
It's an amazing feeling knowing that you've massively boosted someone's confidence and I love every part of the process of semi permanent, it's my dream job and I get to do it every day.
Through my training, extensive experience and countless clients I have an excellent understanding of the enhancements people want & need, and my ability to make that happen.
I am continuously attending workshops and training days to improve and update my skills so that I can deliver the best services to my clients.
- Certified in Level 2 Beauty and Make-Up Consultancy since 2006.
- Diploma in Semi-Permanent Make-Up since 2015.
- Elite LI pigments colour conversions course 2016.
- Hair strokes cosmetic tattoo workshop 2017.
- Finishing touches lip and eyeliner workshop 2017.
- Diploma in Advanced Micro-Blading since 2017.
- Advanced digital machine techniques in ombre and hair strokes design masterclass 2018.